1. In Florida, having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal… though I can’t imagine who would want to.
2. The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.
3. No woman may have sex with a man while riding in an ambulance within the boundaries of Tremonton, Utah. If caught, the woman can be charged with a sexual misdemeanor and „her name is to be published in the local newspaper.“ The man isn’t charged nor is his name revealed.
4. It is illegal for a man and woman to have sex „on the steps of any church after the sun goes down“ in Birmingham, England. Does that mean it’s okay if the sun is up?
5. It seems the only acceptable sexual position in Washington, D.C. is the missionary position. Any other sexual position is considered illegal.
6. In the town of Merryville Missouri, women are prohibited from wearing corsets because „the privilege of admiring the curvaceous, unencumbered body of a young woman should not be denied to the normal, red-blooded American male.“ I bet that law wasn’t written by a woman…
7. Up until 1884, a woman could be sent to prison for denying a husband sex.
8. In Pompeii, there was a law that said prostitutes had to dye their hair either blue, red or yellow in order to be able to work.
9. In London, it’s illegal to have sex on a parked motorcycle. What about a moving one?
10. The Romans would crush a first-time rapist’s gonads between two stones…I bet they didn’t have to worry about second-time rapists.
11. During the Middle Ages, if you were guilty of bestiality you’d be burned at the stake, along with the other party to your crime.